Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Countdown

I have been having worried feelings about the training. On the one hand, it's same old same old, putting one foot, or arm (as the case may be) in front of the other. On the other hand, the tri begins with hundreds of people kicking me in the head as their competitive selves hurl forward.

That's a lot of body parts.

I still haven't decided on an outfit, though I did get a race belt and apparently the bike and helmet I've rented will be delivered to the Jimbaran accommodation.

Truth is, I don't see myself doing this kind of race again.

Unless...



- Posted using BlogPress on the i-touch.

1 comment:

  1. Wear something you are already comfortable with, and if you have lots of fun (which I think you will find is more than in running races), you can decide after the race if you will ever do it again. I hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete